We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially on game day! We all know the drill. Everyone wakes up, this one can’t find his cleats, the other one can’t find his belt. And before you know it, no one has had breakfast!
I make it a point to make sure that everyone eats a good breakfast before we head to the fields. If we don’t eat ahead of time, then we are starving all day and eat a bunch of junk from the snack stands. Not the best for keeping your ball players fueled for their games.
To make sure everyone eats a good breakfast on game day, you have to plan ahead. Stock your pantry with breakfast essentials so you have options. You can even make a few of these recipes, like muffins and casseroles, ahead of time so it makes grabbing a fast breakfast on the go possible.
The Best Pre-Game Breakfasts
- Breakfast Pizza from A Grande Life
- Easy Spinach & Tomato Frittata from A Grande Life
- Fluffy French Toast from A Grande Life
- Breakfast Casserole from Wanna Bite
- Breakfast Sandwich from Hungry Happenings
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins from Wholesome Yum
- Cheddar and Bacon Biscuits from Savory Tooth
- Ham & Cheese Frittata Muffins from Low Carb Yum
- Rolled Oats Breakfast Bowl from April Golightly
- French Toast Muffins from Baking Beauty
- Strawberry Bite Size Pancakes from April Golightly
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins from Joyfully Thriving
- Garden Fresh Frittata from Deliciously Plated
- Oatmeal Cookie Cups from ABCs and Garden Peas
- Blueberry Dutch Baby Pancakes from See Mom Click