Being a baseball mom means you are always prepared. For every situation. You have an extra uniform in your bag. A first aid kit just in case. Extra socks, belts, even cups because you just never know.
Thanks to some helpful mom hacks, you can simplify your job as a baseball mom and sit back and relax to enjoy the game. These hacks are not just baseball specific! Any sports mom or mom for that matter can benefit from these hacks.
All-Star Hacks for Baseball Moms
- Freeze a sponge to use as an ice pack! Keep it in a Ziploc bag so it won’t drip as it melts.(from Practical Mommy)
- Wrap your celery (with peanut butter!) in aluminum foil to keep it fresh. (from Just a Little Nutty)
- Keep individual snacks organized with a snack tray (from Sarah Halstead).
- Put sunflower seeds (and other small snacks) in an empty creamer container so they don’t spill. (from Frugal Elegance)
- Keep bugs out of your drinks by using a cupcake liner! (from One Crazy House)
- Make sure you have a toddler emergency snack kit for little brothers and sisters! (from Nerdy Momma)
- Keep everything you need in the back of your car for tournament weekends. (from One Dollar Cottage)
- Keep a stash of plastic bags in your car to quickly clean up trash or for muddy cleats! (from Tater Tots and Jello)
- Have to carry a lot of cups? Put a muffin tin in a basket and you can easily carry 12 cups! (from Let’s Fill the Van)
Cleaning & Laundry Hacks
- The best way to clean a baseball hat.
- Remove mold from water bottles. (from Tidy Mom)
- Use Dawn dish soap to treat stains. (from Spaceships and Laser Beams)
- Get rid of dirt and grass stains in white pants. (from My Crazy Savings)
- Two ingredients and water is all you need to make this homemade stinky shoe spray. (from One Essential Community)
- Or try this stinky sports bag spray! (from Coffee Cups and Crayons)
- Use two-gallon zipper bags to keep muddy cleats from ruining your stuff. (from Baseball Mom Stuff)
- Wash baseball pants at the car wash.
- Use dryer sheets for smelly items.
Baseball Mom Hacks
- Always have a travel first aid kit stocked! (from A Grande Life)
- Freeze Aloe Vera Gel in an ice cube tray to ease sunburn after a day on the baseball field. (from Family Fresh Meals)
- Stock a baseball mom survival bag with all the essentials. (from A Grande Life)
- Make single dose medicine to go. (from Gym Craft Laundry)
- Throw your water bottles in the freezer and use these as Ice Packs. As the water thaws you can drink the bottles and you save yourself a little space to pack more drinks. (from Passions for Savings)